(L ro R) Erika Ediger, Nathan Ediger, Deb Ediger,
Pat Ediger, Samantha Ediger Johnson
218 West Main St.
Belle Plaine, MN
"2005 State Rookie
Why Should I Have An Auction?
Competitive bidding gives everyone that is interested in your items for
sale a chance to buy them.
2. With an auction, you know what date the
sale will be made.
3. At an auction, all items sell the same
day - no second or third day left-over items.
4. Our auction personnel know how to set
up and display your items - for most people, this is a once in a life time deal.
We include our experience for your benefit.
5. We know where to advertise your items -
newspapers, radio, flyers, etc.
6. We have contract discount advertising
rates that is a savings that is
passed on to you.
7. We furnish a complete copy of your
Auction - including a double duplicate copy of the clerk sheet and a complete
copy of the buyer's registration.
8. We pay the seller the same day on most
auctions. You are paid the balance at the end of the auction.
9. Commissions for selling your auction
will vary depending on what you have to sell - for example, the commission rate
on a $7,000 auction will be higher than a $50,000 auction.
10. Any questions? We'll try to answer
them for you.
Why Should You Use Our Firm?
We have the experience and equipment.
2. Our staff is the same for each auction
- we may add to it, but we'll always have the same base.
3. We have the equipment to do all types
1. Mobile sound truck
2. 24' portable self contained
3. 5 hand held and wireless systems
4. We furnish a portable restroom
5. We have a regular lunch service
that follows our team
6. 24' enclosed trailer - weather
7. Cube van truck
8. Flatbeds and wagons to display
We Are A Family Type Business
|Our goal is a satisfied customer - both from
the seller and the buyers point of view. We believe in honest and fair
representation of the product. When we leave the table, we want everyone to be
in agreement. Our, honesty and integrity have been second to none and we pledge
to keep it that way.
We Belong To The Following Professional Organizations:
MSAA Hall of Fame member.
2. National Auctioneers Association.
3. Minnesota State Auctioneers
Association, Past Director and Past President of the State Association.
4. National Board of Realtors.
5. Minnesota Board of Realtors.
6. Minneapolis Multiple Listing Member
Minnesota Real Estate Broker (Since 1982).
7. United States Air Force 4 Year Veteran.
8. American Legion Member- Past President
9. Minnesota Livestock Market Association
10. National Livestock Market Association
11. Minnesota and National Charolais
12. U.S. Veteran
We donate our auction services to many charitable
fundraisers on an annual
basis- Ducks Unlimited, Conservation Federation, Sportsman Clubs, Church
Auctions, Minnesota Wild Turkey Association, Community Fund Raisers.
Belle Plaine, Minnesota
Phone 952-873-2292 or 6972
We are the 4th generation auctioneers - you
might say we have a lifetime of experience. We can handle all types of auctions
- farm equipment, livestock,
real estate, household, antique, collectible, specialty, sporting goods. If it
can be sold at an auction - we have probably done it. We own and operate a
livestock market that operates on a weekly basis. We have been in that business
over 40 years.
If you are considering an
auction - talk to us first or talk to us last - we are not a high pressure sales
group. We let our service sell itself - We thank you for your
time, may your auction be an Ediger Auction and may it be a successful auction.
Thank You! Col. Pat & Deb Ediger